When needs change, our licensed health professionals provide skilled nursing care in a way that is respectful, supportive, and gracious. Our five-star rated Christian Health Center cares for the body, mind, and spirit.
Prior to move-in, we assess each resident to create a customized care plan. Our caregivers will get to know your loved one, their likes and dislikes, individual needs, and personal routines. Our approach to skilled nursing care is very individualized so each resident receives the care and support needed to live comfortably.
Our private and semi-private rooms are designed to provide care with all the comforts of home. Our nurses and therapists are available 24-hours a day to provide innovative long- and short-term skilled nursing, medical, and therapeutic care.
As part of our Skilled Nursing care level, the Christian Health Center also offers short-term rehabilitative stays for those that may need skilled care for a short period of time after recovering from an illness or surgery. Our specialized transitional rehab team provides short-term physical, occupational and speech therapies, and skilled nursing care to help patients regain strength and return home as soon as possible.Get in touch
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
- Medication assistance and pharmacy services
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Best Friends™ Approach to Care
- Pain management and wound care
- Chef-prepared dining service
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Personal emergency response system in each suite
- Scheduled local transportation
More than a safe, secure, and supportive place to live, the Christian Health Center has been designed with amenities that helps residents stay socially, physically, and mentally engaged.
- Spiritual care program
- Activities calendar
- Beauty salon
- Secure outdoor patio and grounds